Adventures of a tiny Squirrel and her friends...

This is our life.

Monday 1 August 2011

Mr. Golden Sun

I never knew it would be so hard to protect my tiny girl from the sun! Hats, blankets, parasols, sleeves, pants, etc!
I'd really like to know what happens at 6 months that makes it safe for a baby to wear sunscreen...Particularly when our sunscreen of choice is paraben free and entirely natural. Anyway, I suppose it's best to play it safe and keep Autumn in the shade for another months. Here's what summer has looked like for the squirrel; blankets and hats and shade, oh my! It will be so much fun when she can romp around and enjoy the awesome beaches and the water. We are lucky to live in Vancouver.

Here is a list of safe sunscreens for babies, including a list of ingredients:

No comments:

Post a Comment