Adventures of a tiny Squirrel and her friends...

This is our life.

Friday 28 October 2011

Baby Birds

Lately I have really been struggling with the thought of going back to work and leaving little squisheroo with a sitter. I mean, I'm comfortable with a night here or an afternoon there but 40 hours a week in someone else's care seems a little much. Don't get me wrong, I understand that the rest of the world has to deal with this stuff and I don't think I'm alone here...I just want for squish, what I had...My mom did the whole stay-at-home nanny thing and I feel fortunate to have grown up in a home where my mother was always around. Anyway, Teddy has been incredibly supportive of my decision to try and stick around the casa for an extra year before heading back to work full-time and has been encouraging me to find ways to earn some money from home. I have been crafting away like a little old granny and have been working on my own little etsy store. As soon as I'm all set up, I will post the link so stay tuned...Lots of good Christmas gifties and whatnot for babies and a few goodies for grow-ups too! Excitingggg!!

Anyway, a little while back, I promised you all some more pumpkin patch pictures and they just arrived in my inbox last night. I realize that I am inclined to be biased here, but HOLY SMOKES my kid is cute!!

Auntie Kristi sure knows how to make this baby laugh!

Foraging in Grandma's garden with mama.

Meeting baby Rex for the first time. Can't wait to see that beast again!

Fur and Flesh babies unite!

Like a baby elephant.

<3

<3


SQUISH!

With Grandma

With Grandma and Grandpa at Mitchell's Farm on Vancouver Island

Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment