Adventures of a tiny Squirrel and her friends...

This is our life.

Saturday 28 April 2012

Hello legs!

I thought I'd show you what success I had with our faux-fudgesicles...





They're awesome. 

In other news, our life is about to change drastically as our wee woman has been working on her first steps over the course of the last couple of weeks. She is still not quite confident enough to take off running, but she probably could...

Check her out...




I'm turning 30 in two weeks. I feel like my twenties sort of blew by, but such is life...Anyway, we're in the process of planning a little dirty thirty family holiday...It looks like we are destined for a little cabin on Galiano where we can all decompress before I go back to work at the start of June. I'm really excited for our little trip...Not so pumped for going back to work. More news to come! There are so many changes coming up for us!!

1 comment:

  1. I keep checking back expecting "more news".......

    ReplyDelete